Welcome to our How To Buy Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin Investing For Beginners class!
Bitcoin was released in 2009 as a new digital currency known as a cryptocurrency. You're here because you've done some research and are interested in the potential opportunity that cryptocurrency has!
Starting in 2017, many countries around the world recognized Bitcoin as a form of currency, it received a ton of news coverage and online interest because of the value increase of Bitcoin and the implementation of the blockchain technology in the medical, banking and tech industries to securely store and track information.
In this class your Instructor will teach you about the blockchain, cryptocurrency fundamentals: how to buy, sell and trade and more!
In this class you will learn:
- How to Invest in cryptocurrency
- How to Buy, Sell and Trade Cryptocurrency
- How to use real money to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo and other Altcoins
- Cryptocurrency fundamentals such as the name, volume, price, volatility & graph candlesticks
- What the blockchain is and why it's revolutionary
- How to understand the fundamentals of a cryptocurrency trading graph
Your instructor for this class is Will Bartlett who is an Online Entrepreneur, Business Owner and Investor:
Bitcoin's price since released:
- June 2009 1 BTC = 0.0001 USD
- June 2011 1 BTC = 15 USD
- June 2013 1 BTC = 100 USD
- June 2015 1 BTC = 220 USD
- June 2017 1 BTC = 2420 USD
- June 2019 1 BTC = 9000 USD
**This cryptocurrency investing course provides information on how to buy, sell, trade and invest bitcoin, it is not investing advice. Invest only what you're willing to lose just like any other investments!**