How Do We Manage Climate Change?
- Overview of Climate Action
- We will define and discuss examples of mitigation and adaptation.
- Reducing Emissions
- We will dive deeper into climate mitigation, examining the various strategies for reducing emissions. We will also explore some of the policy tools, like carbon pricing, that can motivate and accelerate emissions reductions.
- Managing Climate Risk Through Adaptation
- We will define climate risk, and demonstrate how adaptation strategies attempt to address different drivers of risk.
- Fecha Incio:27/03/2023
- Idioma: Inglés
- Universidad: University of Colorado Boulder
- Profesores: Joseph Casola
- Certificado: Si