Homeland Security and Cybersecurity Future
- Module 13: Assessing Risk & Future Options
- There is no cure for cyber attack and there is no absolute security. Accordingly, all cybersecurity entails risk management. In this module we will take a closer look at risk management and begin looking at alternatives to the cybersecurity problem.
- Module 14: Responding to Cyber Attack
- This module examines the cyber response capabilities of DHS and DoD. Also included in this module is course exam #7. Good luck!
- Module 15: Escaping the Cyber Trap
- This module examines legal issues related to cyber crime and cyber surveillance. It also examines how critical infrastructure might eventually evolve and become immune to cyber attack.
- Module 16: Cyber Profession & Career
- In this module we will take a look at the cyber profession and your future in the cyber career field. Also included in this module are the remaining course exam and project, and a comprehensive final exam. Please take your time and carefully consider your answers. Again, I wish you the best of luck. Cheers!