Healthcare Innovation: What Does Success Look Like and How to Achieve It?
- HOW TO IDENTIFY A SUCCESSFUL INNOVATION
- You will learn about the key features of an innovation which affect its adoption and assess this by drawing on two real-world innovations (robotic surgery and community health workers in Brazil).
- ORGANISATIONAL AND HUMAN FACTORS THAT AFFECT ADOPTION OF AN INNOVATION
- You will learn about the features of an organisation as well as the human characteristics that affect an innovation's adoption.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN AND HOW IT AFFECTS INNOVATION DIFFUSION
- You will learn about Country of Origin affects and how cognitive, normative and affective aspects can affect the diffusion of an innovation including unconscious bias.
- IDENTIFYING THE END USER AND SECURING ENGAGEMENT
- You will learn about the process of adopting an innovation within a clinical setting, including identifying who the change agents are and how you would adapt a pitch based upon your audience.