Health in Complex Humanitarian Emergencies
- Setting the Stage: Refugees, Displaced Persons, Conflict, and Complex Emergencies
- Defining complex humanitarian emergencies, the top priorities and response, and main actors involved.
- Healthcare in the Emergency Phase
- Mental health programming for populations impacted by emergencies, reproductive health, food and nutrition, and water, sanitation, and hygiene.
- Disease Control
- Disease control, and communicable non-communicable diseases.
- Program Management
- Overview of an essential component of emergency management - program management.