Graphic Elements of Design: Color Theory and Image Formats
- Understanding Color Theory
- This module will cover color theories, including CMYK, RGB, Pantone and hex colors.
- Classifications of Images and Graphics
- This module will review common image and graphic files, including the difference between raster and vector images.
- Combining Images with Type
- This module will cover how to convert image colors and ways to find images online. You will get to use skills learned in designing a color advertisement.
- Fecha Incio:06/11/2023
- Idioma: Inglés
- Universidad: University of Colorado Boulder
- Profesores: Lori Poole
- Certificado: Si