Graph Analytics for Big Data
- Welcome to Graph Analytics
- Meet your instructor, Amarnath Gupta and learn about the course objectives.
- Introduction to Graphs
- Welcome! This week we will get a first exposure to graphs and their use in everyday life. By the end of the module you will be able to create a graph applying core mathematical properties of graphs, and identify the kinds of analysis questions one might be able to ask of such a graph. We hope the you will be inspired as to how graphical representations might enable you to answer new Big Data problems!
- Graph Analytics
- Graph Analytics Techniques
- Welcome to the 4th module in the Graph Analytics course. Last week, we got a glimpse of a number of graph properties and why they are important. This week we will use those properties for analyzing graphs using a free and powerful graph analytics tool called Neo4j. We will demonstrate how to use Cypher, the query language of Neo4j, to perform a wide range of analyses on a variety of graph networks.
- Computing Platforms for Graph Analytics
- In the last two modules we have learned about graph analytics and graph data management. This week we will study how they come together. There are programming models and software frameworks created specifically for graph analytics. In this module we'll give an introductory tour of these models and frameworks. We will learn to implement what you learned in Week 2 and build on it using GraphX and Giraph.