Google Data Analytics Capstone: Complete a Case Study
- Learn about capstone basics
- A capstone is a crowning achievement. In this part of the course, you’ll be introduced to capstone projects, case studies, and portfolios, as well as how they help employers better understand your skills and capabilities. You’ll also have an opportunity to explore online portfolios of real data analysts.
- Optional: Building your portfolio
- In this part of the course, you’ll get an overview of two possible tracks to complete your case study. You can use a dataset from one of the business cases provided or search for a public dataset and develop a business case for an area of personal interest. In addition, you'll be introduced to several platforms for hosting your completed case study.
- Optional: Using your portfolio
- Your portfolio is meant to be seen and explored. In this part of the course, you’ll learn how to discuss your portfolio and highlight specific skills in interview scenarios. You’ll also create and practice an elevator pitch for your case study. Finally, you’ll discover how to position yourself as a top applicant for data analyst jobs with useful and practical interview tips.
- Putting your certificate to work
- Earning your Google Data Analytics Certificate is a badge of honor. It's also a real badge. In this part of the course, you'll learn how to claim your certificate badge and display it in your LinkedIn profile. You'll also be introduced to job search benefits that you can claim as a certificate holder, including access to the Big Interview platform and Byteboard interviews.