Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals
Descripción del Curso
***NEW! Specialization Completion Challenge, receive Qwiklabs credits valued up to $150! See below for details.***
This 1-week accelerated on-demand course introduces participants to the Big Data and Machine Learning capabilities of Google Cloud Platform (GCP). It provides a quick overview of the Google Cloud Platform and a deeper dive of the data processing capabilities.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the purpose and value of the key Big Data and Machine Learning products in the Google Cloud Platform
• Use CloudSQL and Cloud Dataproc to migrate existing MySQL and Hadoop/Pig/Spark/Hive workloads to Google Cloud Platform
• Employ BigQuery and Cloud Datalab to carry out interactive data analysis
• Choose between Cloud SQL, BigTable and Datastore
• Train and use a neural network using TensorFlow
• Choose between different data processing products on the Google Cloud Platform
Before enrolling in this course, participants should have roughly one (1) year of experience with one or more of the following:
• A common query language such as SQL
• Extract, transform, load activities
• Data modeling
• Machine learning and/or statistics
• Programming in Python
Google Account Notes:
• Google services are currently unavailable in China.
SPECIALIZATION COMPLETION CHALLENGE
As if learning new skills wasn’t enough of an incentive, we're excited to announce a special completion challenge for 'Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform’ specialization.
Here’s how it works: Our completion challenge runs through 11:59pm PT May 5, 2019. Complete any course in this Specialization including this one, anytime in this period and we'll send you 30 Qwiklabs credits for each course completed (upto $150 value given there are 5 courses in the specialization).
You can use these credits to take additional labs and earn badges, which you can then add to your resume and social profiles.
Your challenge awaits – begin learning on Coursera today!
Añadir una Valoración