Skip to content
Global Health Diplomacy
- Overview and who are the players in global health diplomacy?
- This module will introduce you to the instructor, the concept of Global Health Diplomacy, and the major players in global health.
- What are the drivers of policy for global health diplomacy?
- After completion of this module, you will be able to explain the multilateral institutions, and international health conferences and summits that form the policy environment in which global health diplomacy takes place.
- How is global health financed?
- The overall budget for global health has increased significantly in recent decades. After completion of this module, you will be able to answer the question: where does that funding come from, and where does it go?
- Global health financing institutions
- In this module you will learn about several of the global health financing institutions that are at the core of global health diplomacy, as they require political engagement to both raise and disburse their funding.
- What is global health governance and how does it work?
- This module begins with defining the term “global health governance” and goes on to provide multiple case studies of the different types of governance mechanisms.
- Global health security
- This module begins with defining the term “global health security.” In each lesson, you will learn about a different aspect of global security.
- Final Course Assessment