Giving Sense to Your Leadership Experience
- Understand your leadership style
- By the end of this module you will have further explored and tested your leadership characteristics by comparing them to the genuine, generous and generative attitude of the savoir-relier leader. Your self-awareness will get to a higher level thanks to the second self-portrait exercise.
- Positioning your leadership
- With this module you will manage your own leadership style with reference to different leadership models and you will be able to adapt your style to the situation, task and people. Your second Duo (=conversation) will build more confidence and you will master your relational skills even more.
- Embracing change from resilience
- By this end of this module you will know how to become more resilient and apply that skill to facing complex problems or inventing new ways and solutions to new situations.
- Building sense for your leadership challenge
- With this module you will become sense builders, that is someone who can create sense to drive change and innovation. You will test your team management skills in the context of a cooking exercise and you will apply your relational skills to your leadership challenge.