- Being organized and being productive go hand in hand. Finding the right tool to organize your work can be crucial, but it can also be daunting. Luckily, I have crafted a spreadsheet to help you organize and manage your work using the GTD (Getting Things Done) framework. The app is free, cross-platform, and almost infinitely agile for all styles and preferences.
- This class will teach you how to make a spreadsheet that will serve as your GTD tool. It will be the piece of software where your GTD system resides. You’ll learn how to build a system in Google Sheets to track your projects, actions, and outcomes. You’ll also learn some best practices for keeping things organized outside of the spreadsheet (like documents, notes, emails, and other material).
- This class is for anyone who is interested in being better organized and more productive. The skills learned here are applicable for both professional and personal endeavors. A knowledge of David Allen’s Getting Things Done systems will be helpful, but is not necessary.
- I will be using Google Sheets, and providing a link to template you can use. It works best if you have your own Google account, but you can download the sheet as an .xls file (or other type of spreadsheet file type), and use most of the same formulas and methods.
- You will need minimal experience with and knowledge of spreadsheet programs. I have done most of the formula-related heavy lifting for you.