G Suite Mail Management
Descripción del Curso
G Suite Mail Management is the final course in the G Suite Administration Specialization.
In this course you will learn how to protect your organization against spam, spoofing, phishing and malware attacks. You will configure email compliance and learn how to implement data loss prevention (DLP) for your organization. You will gain an understanding of the mail routing options available and learn how to whitelist and block senders. You will also become familiar with other mail options such as inbound and outbound gateways, 3rd party email archiving, and journaling to Vault.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Gain a basic understanding of the Domain Name System (DNS) used on the internet and be able to identify the record types used by G Suite.
- Be able to implement common email security measures in your DNS records such as SPF, DKIM and DMARC and be able to explain the purpose of each measure.
- Learn how to protect your users from inbound phishing and harmful software (malware).
- Learn how to control which end user access features are available to your users.
- Learn how to configure email whitelists, blacklists and approved sender lists to better manage mail delivery and protect against spam, phishing and malware.
- Gain an understanding of the various compliance features provided in G Suite.
- Gain a basic understanding of the mail routing options available to you as the G Suite administrator.
You should have completed the other courses in the series: Introduction to G Suite, Managing G Suite, and G Suite Security.