G Suite Administrator Fundamentals
Descripción del Curso
G Suite Administrator Fundamentals serves as the starting place for any new G Suite admin as they begin their journey of managing and establishing G Suite best practices for their organization. This 15-30 hour accelerated one week course will leave you feeling confident to utilize the basic functions of the Admin Console to manage users, control access to services, configure common security settings, and much more.
Through a series of in-product training lessons, step-by-step hands-on exercises, and knowledge checks, learners can expect to leave this training with all of the skills they need to get started as G Suite administrators.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
• Describe the basic organizational benefits to using G Suite services for collaboration and technical deployment.
• Setup G Suite Accounts, and access and navigate the G Suite Admin Console.
• Provision and manage their G Suite users
• Add, use, and manage G Suite organizations
• Manage G Suite services such as Calendar, Gmail, and Drive
• Establish fundamental security practices
• Find help center resources and further resources to help guide the new admin after the training.
To get the most out of this training course, learners should be prepared to:
• Install and be ready to use the latest version of Chrome web browser available at https://www.google.com/chrome/
• Use an existing domain or purchase a new domain through a registrar such as Google, GoDaddy, enom, etc...
Añadir una Valoración