Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging
- Structural Neuroanatomy of the Human Brain
- This week will introduce basic terminology in neuroscience and structural neuroanatomy of the human brain.
- Functional Neuroanatomy of the Human Brain
- This week will introduce functional neuroanatomy of the human brain including cognitive domains and neuropsychological assessment of cognition.
- Principles and Methods of Neuroimaging
- This week will introduce the principles of neuroimaging and applications in structural and functional neuroimaging.
- Experimental design and special applications in neuroimaging
- This week will introduce experimental design in functional neuroimaging and special methods in neuroimaging, including functional connectivity MRI, diffusion tensor imaging and spectroscopy imaging.