Front-End Web Development with React
At the end of this course you will:
- Be able to implement single page applications in React
- Be able to use various React features including components and forms
- Be able to implement a functional front-end web application using React
- Be able to use Reactstrap for designing responsive React applications
- Be able to use Redux to design the architecture for a React-Redux application
Introduction to React
React Router and Single Page Applications
-In this week, you will learn about various component types. You will learn about React router and its use in designing single page applications. You will also learn about single page applications and use React Router to design single page applications.
React Forms, Flow Architecture and Introduction to Redux
-In this module you will be introduced to uncontrolled and controlled forms and briefly examine form validation in React applications. You will get an overview of the Flux architecture and introduced to Redux as a way of realizing the flux architecture
More Redux and Client-Server Communication
-In this module you will explore Redux further including Redux action, combining reducers, and Redux thunk, client-server communication using Fetch and the REST API. You will get a brief introduction to animation in React. You will also learn about testing, building and deploying React applications.