From Brand to Image: Creating High Impact Campaigns That Tell Brand Stories
- Telling a Brand Story Through Images
- In the first week of the course we will cover the overview of the course itself and the entire process of creating an effective Creative Pitch. We will go in-depth into when the creative process starts and how to communicate Brand Values. Finally, we will examine the language of image-making to understand how images convey a Brand's ¨look and feel¨.
- The Brand Analysis
- In week 2 Brian will explain how to conduct a Brand Personality Analysis, which is what you will use to continue building your creative pitch. You will learn how to distinguish the values of a particular brand and how to develop a Brand Positioning Statement.
- Creative Advertising Concepts
- In week 3 you have the chance to get your creative juices flowing! Brian takes you through the art behind creative advertising and how to use creative advertising to transmit a Brand image and their selling propositions. You will learn how to take your ideas and present them to a client in a cohesive and coherent way as a part of your creative pitch.
- The Production Plan and the Creative Pitch
- In the 4th and final week, you will take your creative concepts and put them into action! You will sit in as Brian interviews various members of a production team and learn what each one's role is, the ways they prepare for a shoot/filming, and the use of mood boards in this process. You will then learn how to make a Production Brief and how to present it to your client.
Finally, you will take all you've learned the past 4 weeks and combine it to make your final Creative Pitch Deck.
- THE CAPSTONE PROJECT