Foundations of Data Science: K-Means Clustering in Python
- Week 1: Foundations of Data Science: K-Means Clustering in Python
- This week we will introduce you to the course and to the team who will be guiding you through the course over the next 5 weeks. The aim of this week's material is to gently introduce you to Data Science through some real-world examples of where Data Science is used, and also by highlighting some of the main concepts involved.
- Week 2: Means and Deviations in Mathematics and Python
- Week 3: Moving from One to Two Dimensional Data
- Week 4: Introducing Pandas and Using K-Means to Analyse Data
- Week 5: A Data Clustering Project