Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination
- The Accidental Fraudster
- Who are "accidental" fraudsters? Learn who accidental fraudsters are, the basic elements of fraud, and how devastating the costs of fraud are.
- The Predator Fraudster
- What is a "preditor" fraudster? How do you protect your organization against a preditor fraudster? Learn how internal control concepts and other techniques can help you detect and prevent preditor fraudsters.
- Big Data, Benford's Law and Financial Analytics
- What is "big data"? Learn how data analysis, Benford analysis and other tools can help you identify fraudulent activities.
- Cyber-Crime and Money Laundering: Contemporary Tools and Techniques.
- Money laundering. This week’s session will introduce you to the objectives and
stages of money laundering as well as the basic techniques used.
- Everything you need to know about whistleblowing. Learn the importance of
whistleblowing and the difficulty of being a whistleblower.