Financial Reporting Capstone
- About the Course
- In this module, you will become familiar with the course, your instructor and your classmates, and our learning environment. This orientation will also help you obtain the technical skills required to navigate and be successful in this course.
- Module 1: Accrual Accounting for Assets and Contingencies
- In this module, you will compute and record journal entries for the topics of accrual accounting, inventory and accounts receivable, investments, long-term assets, and contingencies (including year-end adjusting entries, if any) for both 20X1 and 20X2.
- Module 2: Accrual Accounting for Liabilities and Equity
- In this module, you will compute and record journal entries for the topics of bonds, leases, pension, Equity Transactions, and Equity-based Compensation for both 20X1 and 20X2.
- Module 3: Balance Sheet and Income Statement (including EPS)
- In this module, you will prepare the Balance Sheet and Income Statement for both 20X1 and 20X2 by filling in the blank journal items in the tables. You will also need to complete a peer review assignment.