Financial information and its analysis
Topic 1: Principles of financial accounting :
- Characteristics and importance of financial information; accounts that make up the financial statements and their interrelation.
- Assets, liabilities and capital in business success.
Topic 2: Analysis of financial statements:
- Most important financial statements.
- Methods and analysis of financial statements ( financial reasons, measuring the liquidity and profitability ) . Decision making according to the results of the analysis.
Topic 3: Cash flow :
- Importance of cash for the company (uses, sources and activities of cash)
- Cash flow and cash flow analysis for project analysis.
Topic 4: Advanced Accounting and Finance Topics:
- Costs and their behavior
- Marginal cost for decision making.
- Fecha Incio:20/04/2021
- Idioma: Español
- Certificado: No