Financial Accounting: Foundations
Descripción del Curso
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Understand main financial statements and the financial information they provide
• Write a financial transaction in financial accounting language and understand how this impacts main financial statements
• Understand how accrual accounting and fundamental accounting concepts work
• Understand revenue recognition principles and how they impact main financial statements
• Account for accounts receivables and inventories.
This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu.