Finance for Everyone: Decisions
- An Introduction to (Corporate) Finance
- Welcome! This first week will give you a bit of background on the specialization and help set you up to make the most of your experience doing Finance for Everyone: Decisions. You will also engage with introductory concepts about finance, communicate with your fellow learners, and familiarize yourself with the course culminating project.
- Ideas & Time Value of Money I
- In Week 2, you will continue to explore money flows and consider the time value of money. You can also optionally use a financial calculator, view a tutorial, and practice these new skills. Don't forget to continue brainstorming ideas for your course culminating project!
- Debt & Time Value of Money II
- In Week 3, you will delve deeper into money flows and time value of money. As these concepts wrap up for the course, you will continue to prepare your course culminating assignment.
- Decisions Synthesis
- In Week 4, you will synthesize your learnings for Finance for Everyone: Decisions. You will participate in a peer review of Op-Eds written by your classmates, complete a final quiz, and look ahead to Finance for Everyone: Markets!