Skip to content
- Systems Thinking
- In this module, you will learn about the long-standing factors that impact the existing fashion system, including consumption, inclusion, and labor. We’ll look at the "slow fashion" movement and its impacts on resource flows, workers, communities, and ecosystems.
- The Human-Centric Approach
- In this module, you will learn how to take a more conscious approach to fashion products and services. This approach places the human at the center of all design decisions by focusing on social engagement and designing for underserved communities.
- A Holistic Fashion System
- In this module, you'll learn about the creation of a more holistic fashion system, one that considers core values, and why they matter in relating brand story through actions, behaviors, and the decision-making process.
- Environmental Responsibility
- In this module, we’ll discuss environmental responsibility in the design process and how it affects raw materials sourcing, manufacturing, a product’s "end of life," as well as sustainable practices for the recycling and reuse of garments and textiles.