Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat Marketing
- Facebook Marketing Fundamentals
- This module focuses on Facebook and how the platform’s features can be leveraged by digital marketers to develop a successful marketing strategy. It begins by describing how Facebook works as a platform and outlines the Facebook terminology marketers need to be familiar with. It then provides best practices for setting up a Facebook Page and creating Facebook Page Posts. It goes on to cover the different platform features on Facebook.
- Facebook Ads and Marketing
- This module focuses on explaining how to use the Facebook Ads platform effectively. It also provides you with the knowledge to plan and deliver a Facebook advertising strategy and to analyze its performance.
- Instagram and Snapchat - Social Apps
- This module delves into the leading app-based platforms, Instagram and Snapchat. It begins by outlining the benefits of using social apps in your campaigns. Then, it teaches you how to navigate the key features of Instagram and Snapchat, and how to create fully optimized posts on both platforms.
- Instagram and Snapchat Marketing
- This module provides best practices for managing Instagram and Snapchat accounts effectively and covers how to run engaging ad campaigns on each platform. Finally, it provides you with the knowledge to analyze performance on each channel using analytics tools.