Skip to content
- Module 0: Course Preliminaries
- This module provides general information about this course which you should familiarize yourself with before start working on the lecture materials. Full interviews of all guests appearing in this course are also included as supplementary materials in this module for your easy access. Enjoy!
- Module 1: What Is Entrepreneurship?
- In this first module, you will learn to appreciate the mindset of an entrepreneur. If you are thinking of starting your own business, it is critical for you to adjust yourself to be one if you want to succeed.
- Module 2a. Innovation And Creativity
- In Module 2a, you will learn how to generate business ideas for your startup and identify an opportunity for it.
- Module 2b. Market Validation
- In Module 2b, you will learn how to examine your business ideas and prioritize them for your startup. Most importanly, you will learn how to do market validation of your ideas before actually launching them.
- Module 3. Business Plan
- In this module, you will learn how to produce targeted presentation for potential investors and write your own business plan.
- Module 4. Startup Financing
- In this module, you will learn how to get funding to support operations of your startup. You will learn about different modes of investment. Most importantly, you will learn more about the financial analysis which potential investors use to assess your startup.
- Supplementary Materials