Enterprise and Infrastructure Security
- Security Awareness, Compliance, Assessments, and Risk
- This module includes an introduction to many practical aspects of modern enterprise security including awareness, compliance, assessments, and risk management.
- Hybrid Cloud Security
- This module provides students with an introduction to the cyber security implications of the enterprise shifting to a hybrid cloud computing model.
- Blockchain, Anonymity, and Critical Infrastructure Protection
- This module introduces several advanced topics in cyber security ranging from blockchain usage, user anonymity, and critical infrastructure protection.
- Mobility Security and Deception
- This module introduces several advanced topics in cyber security including mobility security and deception – and includes suggestions on career planning for future cyber professionals.