Engineering of Structures: Tension and Compression
- Introduction to Tension and Compression
- This module introduces you to the concept of tension and compression.
- Tensegrity, Trusses, and Determinancy
- This module explores topics such as tensegrity structure, trusses, and determinancy. After finishing this module, you will also be able to calculate the force in members of a truss.
- Building a Truss Bridge
- This module explores how to build a truss bridge
- Fecha Incio:15/05/2023
- Idioma: Inglés
- Universidad: Dartmouth College
- Profesores: Vicki May
- Certificado: Si