Engineering of Structures: Shear and Bending
- Introduction to Shear and Bending
- This module introduces you to the concept of shear and bending while building structures.
- Shear, Bending, and Beams
- This module explores different understanding of stress and bending. It defines important terms used in to understand these forces. It also studies the impact of shear and compression on beam of different material. You will also learn how to calculate shear stresses and bending stresses.
- Building a Cardboard Beam or Shelf
- This module explores how to build a cardboard beam or shelf . You'll also study the structure beam and share a report on it.