Engineering of Structures: Response of Structures
- Introduction to Overall Response of Structures
- This module introduces you to the concept overall response of structures.
- Loads, Building Response, and Resonance
- This module explores different types of loads and their impact on the design of large structures. It also gives a detailed explanation of how buildings fall due to earthquake. In addition, the module offers an explanation on the impact of mass and stiffness on building response.
- Building a Cardboard Chair
- This module explores how to build a cardboard chair. You'll also learn how to work with SketchUp Make.