Emotional and Social Intelligence
- Introduction to Emotional and Social Awareness - ESI
- In this module, you will be able to define and explain the value of emotional and social intelligence for professional success. You will be able to assess your current emotional and social intelligence skills and discover the four quadrants of ESI. You will be able to explain the importance of ESI in the work place. You will be able to discover your own emotions and implement strategies to develop your emotional and social intelligence.
- In this module, you will be able to identify areas of growth in self-management and be able to implement strategies of self-regulation. You will be able to practice an effective technique called the pause and write in a journal. You will be able to reflect and discuss cognitive distortion. You will be able to explain how stress can impact application of emotional and social intelligence skills.
- Social Awareness and Empathy
- In this module, you will be able to define and discover the three stages of empathy. You will be able to compare and contrast between empathy and sympathy. You will use techniques to practice and develop your empathy skills and be able to apply practices to increase your emotional intelligence.
- Relationship Management
- In this module, you will be able to define social skills and explore its various competencies. You will be able to implement strategies to help build relationships and connections at work. You will be able to recognize the difference between facts from emotions and be able to apply listening strategies to become a better listener and ultimately a better communicator.