Skip to content
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industry Landscape
- In this module course lead Dr. Williams Ettouati begins by giving a landscape overview of the Pharma and Biotechnology landscape.
- Drug Discovery: Proteomics, Genomics
- This week we will be hearing from Phillip Bourne, PhD. Dr. Bourne was, at the time of this recording, the Associate Vice Chancellor for Innovation and Industrial Alliances in the UCSD Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Since that time, he has been named the first Associate Director for Data Science at the United States National Institutes of Health.
- Compound Selection & Preclinical Studies
- This week we will hear from Ronald Christopher, Ph.D. Dr. Ronald Christopher, Vice President of Preclinical Trials at Arena Pharmaceuticals.
- Challenges in Fragment Based Drug Discovery for Protein Kinases
- In this module we will hear from Stephen Burley, M.D., Ph.D. At the time of this recording, Director of the Center for Integrative Proteomics at Rutgers University. He is now the Director of the Protein Data Bank and remains an Adjunct Professor at the UCSD Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Key Concepts in Drug Delivery
- This module we hear from Professor of Clinical Pharmacy and Pediatrics, Brookie Best, Pharm. D., of UCSD's Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.