This is the first of a ten-part series on Drawing in Procreate. This sesion focuses on the basics of Procreate: Brushes and the most useful Gestures.
In this class you will find a tutorial made in Procreate 4 (videos 2-5) and the same tutorial made in Procreate 3 (videos 6-9). Choose the version you have installed :)
We will begin by learning about the App interface, how to speed up your drawing process thanks to the gestures and discovering which brush or brushes suit you.
We will take a closer look at the way other illustrators use line to bring art to life. Then you will put that knowledge to work in the project section, where you will choose the brush or brushes and techniques to draw your calendar in your own unique style.
I will use iPad Pro and Apple Pencil but it's ok if you use other IOS devices and your finger instead.
This class is perfect for everyone who wants to learn how to draw in Procreate. No prior knowledge of drawing or Procreate skills are required! By the end, you will know the basics of Procreate, have a nice calendar page and the inspirational push to start developing your own drawing style.
Drawing in Procreate! class schedule:
* Tutorial 1: Brushes & Gestures. Learning the basics of Procreate (1/2): THIS CLASS
* Tutorial 2: Layers & Colors. Learning the basics of Procreate (2/2): click here to take it!
* Tutorial 3: Textures. Draw faster using preset textured brushes: click here to take it!
* Tutorial 4: Creating alligraphy brushes. Custom brushes 1/3: click here to take it!
* Tutorial 5: Creating Stamps. Custom brushes 2/3: click here to take it!
* Tutorial 6: Creating Seamless Patterns. Custom brushes 3/3: click here to take it!
* Tutorial 7: Blending Modes 1/2. Darken & Lighten sets: click here to take it!
Make sure to follow me so you know when the next class is released! ;)