Digital Signal Processing 1: Basic Concepts and Algorithms
- Module 1.1: Digital Signal Processing: the Basics
- Introduction to the notation and basics of Digital Signal Processing
- Module 1.2: Signal Processing Meets Vector Space
- Modeling signals as vectors in an appropriate vector space. Using linear algebra to express signal manipulations.
- Module 1.3: Fourier Analysis: the Basics
- The fundamental concepts behind the Fourier transform and the frequency domain
- Module 1.4: Fourier Analysis: More Advanced Tools
- Delving deeper in the world of Fourier analysis.