DevOps Culture and Mindset
- Introducing DevOps Concepts
- In this module, you'll be able to define DevOps and discuss major DevOps principles. You'll be able to explain improvement Kata, the A3 problem solving method, and the Westrum Typology for Improving Organizational Culture. You'll be able to apply DevOps principles or tactics to improve organizational culture and shift to a focus on outcomes rather than outputs.
- Working With DevOps Mindset
- In this module, you'll be able to discuss how loosely coupled architecture can help facilitate high-performing organizations. You'll be able to identify the importance of iteration and strategies for managing risk and workloads in a DevOps environment. You'll be able to identify and implement tactics for managing unplanned work. You'll be able to confidently debunk two common myths of software development and apply ways to manage and surface work in process in a DevOps environment.
- Keeping Work Organized With DevOps
- In this module, you'll be able to apply some strategies to manage the work within a DevOps culture. You'll be able to discuss how best to use incident reviews. You'll be able to identify and explain different organizational structures typically used in DevOps to manage work, as well as their pros and cons.
- Using DevOps to Speed Up Time to Market
- In this module, you'll be able to talk about specific strategies around increasing time to market. You'll be able to discuss how to design accelerated feedback loops to improve development speed. You'll be able to define elements of the CI/CI pipeline such as, continuous delivery, configuration management, continuous integration and testing. You will be able to create a value stream map and discuss continuous flow.