Development Methodologies Overview
- Introduction to Development Methodologies
- In this module, we'll list the topics covered in this curriculum. We'll also discuss the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), development methodologies, and structured methodologies versus unified methodologies.
- In this module, we'll introduce some Agile concepts, discuss methodologies and tools, look at how Agile manages risks, and explore the Agile Manifesto. We will also explore Agile roles, Sprint meetings, and planning a Sprint.
- In this module, we will compare and contrast Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Deployment. We will also the capabilities of the Jenkins automation server.
- 12 Factor Apps
- In this module, we'll be exploring the 12 factor App methodology. We will look at how it applies to Cloud Native apps and how it can be used in Kubernetes.