Developing Responsive Web Pages Using HTML5 and CSS3
- Layout a Web page using CSS floats
- Structuring information provides clear path for navigation within web pages and puts the most important elements of a website in the front and center. You will learn to structure and layout your web pages using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Develop a responsive web page using modern CSS
- Millennials spend most of their browsing time using mobile devices. You will learn to design and develop responsive web page using responsive design patterns and modern CSS properties.
- Develop a responsive web page using Bootstrap
- Developing and designing responsive web pages have never been very easy. It requires developing grid system using which web pages can adapt on any device. Bootstrap is a CSS framework which provides a grid system for you to work with. You will learn to build responsive web pages quickly using Bootstrap framework.