Decentralized Applications (Dapps)
- Decentralized Applications (Dapps)
- We will explore the notion of the blockchain server as the foundation for a Decentralized Application. We will demonstrate how to install the blockchain server and establish a peer-to-peer network of nodes. It is a common practice to develop and test a Dapp on a local test network before deploying it on a public network.
- Truffle Development
- We'll explore the user-friendly environment that Truffle provides for developing and testing a Dapp. We'll explore further the truffle commands such as: develop, init, compile, migrate, test - all with truffle in front of them and with any parameters. This module will illustrate the steps needed in developing and testing a complete Dapp.
- Design Improvements
- In this module, we will discuss a few of the many best practices exclusive to smart contracts and Dapps that will improve your basic Dapp design.
- Application Models & Standards
- We will discuss Ethereum Improvement Proposal and the ERC process that are essential for keeping Ethereum blockchain updated. We will also explore the standard ERC 20 for token Dapps and ERC 721 for non-fungible tokens.