Data Science Project: MATLAB for the Real World
- Import and Explore the Data
- In this module you'll be introduced to the goals of the capstone project. You will complete the initial task of preparing a data set and performing an exploratory analysis.
- Create and Evaluate Features
- In this module you'll perform feature engineering. You'll create a response variable and investigate the relationships between features and the response variable.
- Apply Machine Learning
- In this module you will perform machine learning. You'll train and customize various models. Using validation data and common evaluation metrics you'll choose the most appropriate model for the problem.
- Communicate Your Results
- In this module, you'll learn a framework for creating a data science story and the importance of crafting your narrative for the intended audience, along with tips for creating meaningful visualizations.