Skip to content
Data Science Capstone
- Overview, Understanding the Problem, and Getting the Data
- This week, we introduce the project so you can get a clear grip on the problem at hand and begin working with the dataset.
- Exploratory Data Analysis and Modeling
- This week, we move on to the next tasks, exploratory data analysis and modeling. You'll also submit your milestone report and review submissions from your classmates.
- Prediction Model
- This week, you'll build and evaluate your prediction model. The goal is to make your model efficient and accurate.
- Creative Exploration
- This week's goal is to improve the predictive accuracy while reducing computational runtime and model complexity.
- Data Product
- This week, you'll work on developing the first component of your final project, your data product.
- Slide Deck
- This week, you'll work on developing the second component of your final project, a slide deck to accompany your data product.
- Final Project Submission and Evaluation
- This week, you'll submit your final project and review the work of your classmates.