Cybersecurity Compliance Framework & System Administration
- Compliance Frameworks and Industry Standards
- In this module you will learn the importance of understanding compliance frameworks and industry standards as it relates to Cybersecurity. You will learn about and investigate additional resources from the National Institute of Standards and Technology, the American Institute of CPAs and the Center for Internet Security. You will learn different industry standards for Healthcare and the Payment Card industries.
- Client System Administration, Endpoint Protection and Patching
- In this module you will learn about client system administration, endpoint protection and patching. You will learn the differences between endpoint protection; endpoint protection and detection; and unified endpoint management. You will learn what patching is and the patching process most organizations execute to secure their environments from threats.
- Server and User Administration
- In this module you will learn about user management for Windows and Linux. You will also learn about security vulnerabilities for both operating systems and key components that you should be aware of as you develop skill in the Cybersecurity industry.
- Cryptography and Compliance Pitfalls
- In this module you will learn about cryptography and encryption through the eyes of a penetration tester. You will learn about common pitfalls organizations face with cryptography especially when developing products. You will learn the different digital states of data including Data at Rest, Data in Use and Data in Transit. You will learn about hashing and how it relates to encryption.