Cyber Security in Manufacturing
- Introduction to Digital Manufacturing Security
- The purpose of this module is to introduce you to the information security need, framework and processes, as it applies to creating a strong and secure Digital Manufacturing and Design infrastructure.
- Guidance on Securing Digital Manufacturing Operations
- The purpose of this module is to introduced you to the various components of the digital manufacturing operation and the basic security concepts that can be used to protect these components.
- Protecting Operational Technologies and Intellectual Property
- The purpose of this module is to describe how the various operational steps of digital manufacturing – that includes - supply chain, shipping process, mobile device usage and the associated communication – can be protected, along with the Intellectual Property (IP) items that arise during digital manufacturing and design.
- Breach Response
- The purpose of this module is to teach you how to respond to security breaches when they happen. We will start with the threat landscape and system failures and investigate the interplay between security and reliability, which are essential for building dependable systems. The mechanism of continuous monitoring to detect security breaches, and strategies for forensics, breach response, and recovery will also be described.