Cyber Attack Countermeasures
- Cyber Security Safeguards
- This module provides an introduction to security modeling, foundational frameworks, and basic safeguard approaches.
- Understanding Authentication Protocols
- This module introduces important protocols and techniques associated with advanced authentication processes.
- Introducing Conventional Cryptography
- This module introduces the foundations of conventional cryptography along with its practical application in Kerberos.
- Overview of Public Key Cryptographic Methods
- This module introduces the basics of public key cryptography including an overview of SSL and CA applications.