Creativity, Innovation and Transformation
- Innovation Toolbox
- Welcome to Creativity, Innovation, and Transformation (CIT). CIT requires a unique mindset. In this module, we will introduce you to the CIT mindset and to Intelligent Fast Failure (IFF) as a powerful tool for innovating. First, you will learn how to alter the way your brain works to produce ideas in the process called Mind Warping. Next, you will act to change your life and the world around you by fully using your own uniqueness. Finally, you will do what is considered impossible starting with little or no knowledge and few resources. Easy, right? Try it and see!
- Understanding Creative Diversity
- Welcome to the world of creative diversity! In this module, you will discover that creativity comes in many different shapes and sizes, each of which is equally important in solving the world’s problems. Specifically, you will learn about four key variables that define and describe creative diversity, including your creative style and your creative level. You will also learn how creative diversity impacts the ideas you generate and how you make use of them, as well as how to recognize and appreciate the creative diversity of others around you.
- CENTER Model
- In this module, you will learn about the 6 practices of the CENTER model, which stands for Character, Excellence, owNership, Tenacity, Entrepreneurship, and Relationship. Each practice will move you closer to realizing the ideas you are generating and developing using the tools you’ve learned so far! To top things off, you will design your Life Ring with a partner and take your first action steps toward projects and ideas you are passionate about.
- How do you get from routine living to a transformation path? In this module, you will be introduced to the German concept of Bildung from multiple perspectives as a pathway for personal and societal transformation. You will get familiar with Bildung as a rich concept of the Enlightenment era with practical applications in dealing with present-day personal, local, and global challenges. Rich educational, philosophical, and psychological positions on Bildung are presented to offer Bildung as a unique mode of getting to know ourselves and the world around us with the goal to make the world better through our actions and our legacy.