Creativity And Entrepreneurship
- Welcome to the course! Here we will cover all the details about the course and what you'll need to know to get the most out of your experience.
- Inspiration: The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- In this first lesson, we'll discuss what "entrepreneurship" actually means. We'll take a look at the process of innovation and identify common traits that all successful innovators have. We'll also discuss commonalities between musicians and entrepreneurs and why musicians are excellent entrepreneurs. Finally, we'll end the lesson by learning how to observe the world around you with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Creation: Product Development
- This week is all about falling in love with a problem, and NOT the solution. You'll work to identify a problem you'd like to solve and develop prototypes to solve that problem. We'll take a look at rapid prototyping as well as iterating on your prototype to develop the most effective and elegant solution possible.
- Collaboration and Presentation
- This week, we'll discuss building a strong team and establishing a culture at your "start up." You'll work to identify the types of people you want on your team and why you need them. We'll also discuss how to develop not only your product, but the brand that stands for that product. Finally, we'll work on your presenting, selling, and marketing skills to help you establish the brand you envision.
- The Art of Relationship Building