Crafting Strategies for Innovation Initiatives for Corporate Entrepreneurs
- Innovation Environments and Capabilities
- In this module, we will examine how to audit a company's internal environment to establish a framework for its innovation capabilities.
- Organizational Structures and Operational Formats
- In this module, we will create a plan for an organizational structure and operational format that incorporates key roles and players for internal ventures within the company.
- Corporate Culture
- In this module, we will analyze corporate culture to identify creative capabilities that leverage the company's best practices for innovation.
- Creating an Innovation Strategy
- In this module, we will evaluate innovation portfolios and compose innovation strategies that are best aligned with the implementation potential within the company.