Skip to content
- What is Copyright?
- We begin our examination of copyright law by exploring what works are eligible for copyright protection, and the basic requirements for attaining copyright protection.
- Copyright's Basic Rights
- So you have a copyright - what does that mean? This module explores the important bundle of rights that accompany copyright protection.
- Copyright's Advanced Rights
- What can you do with your copyright? This module explores the advanced rights available to copyright holders.
- Limitations and Exceptions to Copyright
- Under what circumstances do we limit the rights of copyright holders? This module examines the ever-important Fair Use Doctrine.