Conjunctions, Connectives, and Adverb Clauses
- Conjunctions and Punctuation
- In this first week, you will learn about the different types of conjunctions in English. You'll learn the meaning of each one and how to use them in sentences. You'll also learn how to punctuate sentences with conjunctions correctly.
- Connectives and Punctuation
- This week, you'll continue learning how to join ideas with correct grammar and punctuation. You'll learn about transition words and prepositional phrases and how to punctuate them correctly.
- Subordinating Conjunctions and Punctuation
- This week, you'll start learning about writing complex sentences. Adding complex sentences to your skills will make your sentences have more variety. To learn about complex sentences, you'll find out what adverb clauses are and how to punctuate them in your sentences. Have fun!
- Reduced Adverb Clauses and Punctuation
- In the final week, you will learn a more advanced way to write complex sentences. You will do this by reducing the adverb clauses. Again, learning to do this will add variety to your speaking and writing. Enjoy the last week of the course!