Skip to content
Computer Vision Basics
- Computer Vision Overview
- In this module, we will discuss what computer vision is, the fields related to it, the history and key milestones of it, and some of its applications.
- Color, Light, & Image Formation
- In this module, we will discuss color, light sources, pinhole and digital cameras, and image formation.
- Low-, Mid- & High-Level Vision
- In this module, we will discuss the three-level paradigm of computer vision that was proposed by David Marr. We will also discuss low, mid, and high level vision.
- Mathematics for Computer Vision
- In this lecture, we will discuss the Mathematics used in Computer Vision, which includes linear algebra, calculus, probability, and much more.