Skip to content
- This week we will explore some basic assumptions of a simple model of human vision.
- Edges, Depth, and Objects
- This week we will explore models of higher-order tasks solved by the visual system.
- Mental Imagery
- This week we will compare and contrast different perspectives of how mental imagery relates to the visual system.
- Machine Learning and Neural Networks
- This week we will explore the neuron as an element of the human cognitive system and ways we can implement these pieces into neural network systems of artificial intelligence.